Net of Knowledge TeleHealth Coaching Program
New technologies offer an unprecedented opportunity for you to deliver remote care for your patients during the Covid-19 pandemic and social distancing measures. Because many practitioners lack confidence in the practicalities of delivering telehealth services, this specialist training and ongoing support will help you to overcome your fears as well as provide a platform for information-sharing and peer support.
Net of Knowledge, a world-leader in the provision of support and education will host the live events and video recordings.
What happens next?
Once you register and pay you will receive a Welcome Email from Net of Knowledge, allowing you to set a password and create your account. You will then find the event under your “My Events” page. If you have any questions at all during this process, please feel free to reach out to [email protected]
Dates for 90 minute live webinars, 6 week course:
- Thursday 23rd April at 10:30am – 12:00pm Noon PST
- Thursday 30th April at 10:30am – 12:00pm Noon PST
- Thursday 7th May at 10:30am – 12:00pm Noon PST
- Thursday 14th May at 10:30am – 12:00pm Noon PST
- Thursday 21st May at 10:30am – 12:00pm Noon PST
- Thursday 28th May at 10:30am – 12:00pm Noon PST
The course will cover a wide range of topics with references to latest research, current affairs and links to further sources of credible information including:
- The pros and cons of telehealth
- Practical strategies to planning and delivering telehealth services
- Communication templates for:
- How to first promote telehealth services to existing patients
- What to expect and what is required
- How to instruct clients to prepare for their first session
- Follow up information
- How to address patient concerns and convert them to telehealth clients
- Billing advice
- How much to charge?
- How to take payments in advance
- Cancellation, No Show and Refund policies
- How to – step by step guide for using video conferencing technologies
- How to set up the space
- Best audio and video quality
- Putting the patient at ease
- How to end the session and practical follow up strategies
- Barriers to overcome:
- What platform to use?
- Getting used to meeting online
- Trouble-shooting – what to do when things go wrong?
- Data protection, storing information
- Security considerations
- Note taking and record keeping
- Informed consent
- Patient concerns
- Addressing privacy issues
- Familiarizing patients with the new technology – making them comfortable
CEUs / PDA will be applied for retrospectively and you will be notified when these are awarded.