"Learn Advanced Tongue Diagnosis and TCM Protocols: Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine and Dietary Advice"
"How to Understand and Approach Menopause from a Western Medical Perspective"
"Winning Chinese Herbal Medicine Formulas for the Menopause "
"A Deep Dive Exploration of the Gates of Life: What Does Puberty Have to Do With the Menopause?"
"Discover Nutrition, Food Supplements and Lifestyle Advice for Optimising Midlife and Beyond"
"Winning Tips About Managing Menopause Naturally with Chinese Medicine with one of the most prolific educators of our time"
"Glean Gems of Wisdom from the Chinese Nourishment of Life Traditions"
"Pearls of Wisdom from the Entire Course Condensed into Brief Tip Sheets So You Have Everything You Need to Put Theory Into Practice"
"Gain Valuable Insights Into How Five Element Approach Can Enhance Your Clinical Outcomes"
Menopause Master Class - Limited places
In total the course is 24 hours or points.
At the end of each module you will need to do a Quiz Assessment and achieve a 70% pass mark before getting your Certificate of Completion.
Yes, after each module you will be asked to do a Quiz Assessment and achieve a 70% pass mark. You certificate of completion will be emailed to you as a downloadable PDF.
There are 12 modules in the course.
See the topics, presenters and dates below
1. Giovanni Maciocia: An Introduction to the Treatment of Menopause
2. Prof. Bruce Robinson: Understanding Menopause from a Western Medical Perspective
3. Giovanni Maciocia: Advanced Treatment of Menopausal Problems
4. Dr Julian Scott: Gates of Life - Puberty and Menopause
5. Anastacïa White: Chinese Herbal Medicines and Constitutional Types
6. Susan Kath: Nutrition, Food supplements and Lifestyle for Optimising Midlife and Beyond
7. Honora Lee Wolfe: Managing Menopause Naturally with Chinese Medicine
8. Peter Deadman: Teachings from the Chinese Nourishment of Life Traditions
9. Rebecca Avern: Five Element Transitioning to Liberation
10. Kath Berry: Cupping and Adjunct Therapies
11. Natalie Chandra Saunders: The Qi of Tea
12: Honora Lee Wolfe: Menopause Marketing - How to Get (and Keep) New Female Patients!
Click here to sign up today >>
The modules will have accreditation with the NCCOAM and California Boards (USA) and in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, South Africa and Canada.
Please email [email protected] if you are not sure about your agency.
The live webinars will be 90 minutes long.
The times will be emailed to you in advance. Please note that these have been set by the guest presenter so change depending on their country.
Full biographies can be found here:
The course is aimed at Qualified Health Professionals covering:
There a no assignments.
The course is designed for self-directed learning. This means that you are required to take notes and integrate the information into your clinical practice each day.
At the end of each live webinar or video replay you will be required to do a Quiz Assessment and achieve a 70% passmark.
There are no assignments or homework. It is expected you will take notes and integrate the lessons into your clinical practice.
You will have access to the Master Class material for one year.
Your log in details expire 12 months after you sign up.
For CEUs and PDAs the course will be distance learning only.
With special permission for a limited time only, Giovanni's Advanced Menopause Training Module is yours when you sign up to our live Master Class (limited to 100 people live).